Currently, webui/app/components/shared/oa-ceph-module-loader/reason-102-deepsea-connection-refused.html lists the following things to verify:
- Salt API Host and Port settings are defined correctly
- No firewall is enabled on the Salt Master host that blocks access to the Salt REST API
- The salt-api daemon is running on the salt master node # systemctl status salt-api
I'd like to request the following small improvements:
- replace Port with TCP Port
- replace "The salt-api daemon is running..." with "The salt-api daemon is installed and running..."
- Change the order of the last two items (first check if the API is up and running before checking the Firewall settings)