Affects Version/s: 3.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Sprint 25, Sprint 26 (Milestone 9), Sprint 27, Sprint 28, Sprint 29, Sprint 30
Clarify the rbd feature compatibility and feature defaults because they have changed.
The new default is now stripingV2 and layering.
We forbid this two features to be set at the same time, because it caused errors back than. May be other compatibilities have changed as well.
Change the expert settings to the real defaults.
from the rbd man page:
- layering: layering support
- striping: striping v2 support
- exclusive-lock: exclusive locking support
- object-map: object map support (requires exclusive-lock)
- fast-diff: fast diff calculations (requires object-map)
- deep-flatten: snapshot flatten support
- journaling: journaled IO support (requires exclusive-lock)
- striping and layring can be enabled both at the same time
- striping and layering are the new default
But as we know now it depends of the ceph version and the os it is running on, that's why we need to get more information from ceph about the allowed features and the default case of the used cluster.
|Implement the API that provides default RBD features||Closed||Unassigned|
|Use the new API in the UI||Closed|